- 1 stick LivPur Cool Cherry Hydrate
- 3 tablespoons of fresh or frozen cherries
- 1 oz of your favorite bourbon
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Club soda
- Cut or pit fresh (or frozen) cherries and place into an old fashioned glass.
- Pour the bourbon over the cherries and then the vanilla
- Pour in 1 stick of LivPur Cool Cherry Hydrate, then add in maple syrup, lemon juice and using a muddler or the end of a thick wooden spoon, gently smash the cherries with the liquids, releasing their juices and flavors.
- Top off the glass with club soda