Unlike other supplements on the market, LivPur has less sugar and less additives. It is all clean ingredients and none of the BS. Recently, Health Digest ran an article recommending that people don't take other brand's hydration supplement daily. In fact, they suggested to only take it sparingly. You won't have those concerns with LivPur.
Also, LivPur is the only hydration supplement brand with amino acids. Amino acids, often referred to as the building blocks of proteins, are compounds that play many critical roles in your body. They're needed for vital processes like the building of proteins and synthesis of hormones and neurotransmitters. Some may also be taken in supplement form for a natural way to boost athletic performance or improve mood. They’re categorized as essential, conditionally essential or nonessential depending on several factors.9 Essential Amino Acids
- Phenylalanine: Phenylalanine is a precursor for the neurotransmitters tyrosine, dopamine, epinephrine and norepinephrine. It plays an integral role in the structure and function of proteins and enzymes and the production of other amino acids.
- Valine: Valine is one of three branched-chain amino acids, meaning it has a chain branching off to one side of its molecular structure. Valine helps stimulate muscle growth and regeneration and is involved in energy production.
- Threonine: Threonine is a principal part of structural proteins such as collagen and elastin, which are important components of the skin and connective tissue. It also plays a role in fat metabolism and immune function.
- Tryptophan: Though often associated with causing drowsiness, tryptophan has many other functions. It’s needed to maintain proper nitrogen balance and is a precursor to serotonin, a neurotransmitter that regulates your appetite, sleep and mood.
- Methionine: Methionine plays an important role in metabolism and detoxification. It’s also necessary for tissue growth and the absorption of zinc and selenium, minerals that are vital to your health.
- Leucine: Like valine, leucine is a branched-chain amino acid that is critical for protein synthesis and muscle repair. It also helps regulate blood sugar levels, stimulates wound healing and produces growth hormones.
- Isoleucine: The last of the three branched-chain amino acids, isoleucine is involved in muscle metabolism and is heavily concentrated in muscle tissue. It’s also important for immune function, hemoglobin production and energy regulation.
- Lysine: Lysine plays major roles in protein synthesis, hormone and enzyme production and the absorption of calcium. It’s also important for energy production, immune function and the production of collagen and elastin.
- Histidine: Histidine is used to produce histamine, a neurotransmitter that is vital to immune response, digestion, sexual function and sleep-wake cycles. It’s critical for maintaining the myelin sheath, a protective barrier that surrounds your nerve cells.
Taste the Difference
Our formula is delicious and nutritious. Plus, LivPur is a consumer-centric nutrition and wellness brand, driven to provide a new and simple way of maintaining your health. We believe leading a healthy lifestyle should be accessible and approachable.
Behind LivPur Nutrition is a team of passionate industry experts and sports thought leaders. We are advocates for safe, clean and, most importantly, premium and effective nutrition. We know our community deserves high-quality products at meaningful prices, and we are here to deliver the promise of the best formulas, for the right price.